Mobile Event Guide brings conference and tradeshow organization directly to smartphones and tablets. Our approach renders printed brochures redundant – the mobile solution saves time and printing costs while offering new advertising opportunities for exhibitors.
We are dedicated to our vision of a mobile future: a future defined by incredible devices and applications, empowering users to manage their lives anywhere by a mere tap of the finger. Print is old and withered. Its last days are drawing near – with iOS, Android and BlackBerry eager to step up and take the spot.
Want to be part of this exciting process? Join our creative young team to create wonderful applications and fuel the mobile revolution in Germany. We are looking for bright, motivated minds, who enjoy creating things, love challenges and share our faith in the mobile medium.
Developing new features
Improve existing applications
Creating new concepts and realizing them
Enriching our team with your knowledge and innovative ideas
Proven experience with app development
Eagerness to work with Objective-C/iOS SDK
Enthusiasm for pragmatic programming and elegant, uncomplicated solutions
Motivation, talent and dedication
Ability to integrate into our open-minded, highly motivated team
Proficiency in spoken and written English
• Exciting start-up atmosphere in beautiful loft situated in the heart of Berlin
• Young and dynamic team in relaxed working atmosphere
• Quick development with Scrum
• Open-minded atmosphere for new ideas
• Competitive compensation benefits with bonus pay
• Great office nourishment including fair-trade coffee, fruits & free snacks