Wireless Test Engineer in San Jose Area
The candidate should have prior experience
working in a test environment with good skills in networking protocols
and troubleshooting. A few example tasks that the candidate would be
involved in include:
1) Setting up Testbed incuding OS/SW installation, addressing,
routing, servers setup(AAA, others)
2) Defining test cases based on our measurement criteria's
3) Conducting measurements using measurement tools like syslog,
wireshark, tcpdump,iperf, etc.
1. Strong competences in networking (IPv4, IPv6, Routing, SCTP, AAA
(Radius, Diameter)) and wireless system (WiFi, 3G/LTE).
2. Strong performance measurement ability
3. Knowledge of UNIX systems and UNIX tools and writing scripts
4. Understanding of IETF, IEEE and 3GPP standards and specifcations