Welcome to Mentorify.com. We are a web base platform that connect mentors and mentees together!
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company.
• Developing creative copy for advertising campaigns
• Managing client accounts and ad campaigns
• Creating reports for clients and market analysis
• Aiding in proposals and presentations for potential advertisers
• Helping in research and development
• Brainstorming ideas for marketing campaigns for future clients
• Research potential client brands
• Aiding in scheduling and account management
Direct responsibility for accounting
Deal analysis and negotiations
Private and institutional financing.
Play a roll in growing the business
Veteran of industry with experience in successful Angel Funding, and VC funding.
MDA at a highly credited college.
Prior CEO, co founder experience with another company.
Proven experience managing multiple aspects of a business
Flexible, creative leader who can thrive in a dynamic startup environment
Highly capable manager who can attract and retain top talent
Ability to think strategically from a systems-wide perspective, identifying opportunities for greater efficiency
Strong corporate financial literacy
Superior verbal and written communications
MDA, or experience with another startup company.
Equity in company. Co founder, CFO.