Nok Nok labs is looking for an experienced QA Engineer, with extensive automation experience and QTP utilization, to help us deliver our groundbreaking strong authentication product. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with our strong core engineering team as it grows and utilize cutting edge technology across all platforms. The work you do will have an impact on some of the world's largest web infrastructures and operate on millions of devices worldwide.
The following describes what we think are the paths to success for this role:
We believe passion and personality matter. As such, we need someone who can work with diverse, smart, and driven engineers in a startup environment that is nimble, fast paced and challenging yet exciting. A successful Senior QA Engineer will have the following skills:
• A minimum of 3 years quality assurance testing in the software industry.
• Experience with Automated testing with QTP and manual testing (MUST HAVE)
• Outstanding problem solving skills with prior work experience in automated testing tools, computer troubleshooting or networking. (QTP, UFT, SOAPUI, LoadUI)
• A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, good experience with Linux, Mac, and Mobile a big plus
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team with diverse cultures across multiple geographic locations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with Agile development is a big plus.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
• Define, write, and execute test plans containing test scripts, use cases, and various configuration scenarios to ensure optimal performance in accordance with defined technical specifications.
• Conduct quality assurance testing as needed, including unit, functional, regression, load/scalability, deployment and system rollout testing.
• Ensure that our products meet minimal functional requirements, operating system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Analyze formal test results and record step-by-step instructions for reproducing defects, configuration problems, input/output data results, and interoperability issues.
• Produce reports and written documentation for all work efforts, including test results, activities, logging and tracking.
• Collaborate with the Engineering team to help troubleshoot problems, clarify test script failures and isolate solution defects.
What can we do for you? Great relationships are a two way street and we understand that here at Nok Nok Labs. To provide you with the optimal level of motivation and help you succeed during this exciting time in your career, we provide:
• Competitive salaries and first rate health benefits along with 401k
• A fully stocked kitchen with enough snacks and beverages to keep you fueled each day
• An open, honest and collaborative environment that promotes creativity and growth
• Fun! We work hard but we also play hard. Weekly happy hours, ping pong, team building and flexible hours are all part of our dynamic work culture
• Needed time off. Our flexible vacation policy means that we trust you to do your best work and you trust us to let you live your life
• The opportunity to work with some really bright co-workers and some of the most established leaders in the industry
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with the company as we prepare to roll out a revolutionary product that is fundamentally game changing in the authentication space. If you think you are a good fit for the job profile, we’d like to hear from you. Please include a brief cover letter along with your resume and let us know why you would like to join our team!