‣ Be part of a team that is revolutionizing how computers analyze text.
‣ Build algorithms, SaaS, and API to analyze terabytes of online chatter to generate the most accurate, unbiased analysis of decisions people make about products.
‣ Explore large-scale content aggregation, data processing, and storage. Provide leadership, code discipline, and project design by example.
‣ Work closely with others to build a solid product stack. We believe in giving each employee ownership over an important part of our technology, product, and service.
‣ Get to work with top-notch researchers in machine learning and natural language processing.
‣ Be a true partner in our project (i.e. meaningful equity).
‣ Earn a reasonable salary, bonuses, medical, and other benefits.
‣ Work from NYC or Tel Aviv. Our NYC headquarters overlooks McCarren Park; a convenient 4 minute walk from the Bedford L, and 5 minute train ride from the East Village.
‣ Get to enjoy informal and friendly office atmosphere.
‣ Note: we are primarily a Java shop (plus some Python, Scala and R). Our infrastructure is EC2-based and we rely on Maven, Jetty, Solr, MongoDB, and MySQL. We hope that you are well-versed in these technologies, but are comfortable changing if a better alternative comes along. Our development environment supports both OS X and Ubuntu.
Engineer sleek solutions for visualization, presentation, and interaction with high volumes of semantically-rich longitudinal business intelligence data.
Develop beautiful and easy to use web applications that render a consistent output. Your users will range from Fortune 100 to individuals using their iPhones. Educate us on the possibilities. We do not need to support older browsers, so you are free to unleash your creative knowledge.
Passionate about UX. Loves the challenge of designing elegant UIs for non-tech savvy users. Creative with both code & markup.
Multiple years industry experience
Microframeworks such as flask or web.py; or Django.
B.S. in Computer Science (M.S. preferred)