Nok Nok Labs is looking for a Software Engineer with strong server development experience to help build products that are designed to solve the inherent problems that have existed within the authentication space for years. You will participate in the creation of an authentication platform, developing a server that is expected to scale and function inside some of the world’s largest Web infrastructures.
* Founders include Michael Barrett (Chief Information Security Officer of PayPal), Taher Elgamal (Inventor of SSL) and executives from Symantec, PGP, Netscape, ValiCert and Phoenix.
The following describes what we think are the paths to success for this role:
We believe passion and personality matter. As such, we need someone who can work with diverse, smart, and driven engineers in a startup environment that is nimble, fast paced and challenging yet exciting. Though not required, experience in strong authentication solutions is helpful. A successful Server Software Engineer will have the following skills:
- Deep experience in design, implementation, and scale-up of complex technologies
- Experience in building Internet scale high infrastructure products
- Solid experience with Java and C++ systems programming
- Experience with developing web services
- Solid object oriented design skills
- Experience in network protocols
- Strong knowledge in software design concepts
- Great written and verbal skills, especially writing design documents that are easy to understand
- Experience in strong authentication solutions helpful
What can we do for you? Great relationships are a two way street and we understand that here at Nok Nok Labs.To provide you with the optimal level of motivation and help you succeed during this exciting time in your career, we provide:
● Competitive salaries and first rate health benefits along with 401k
● A fully stocked kitchen with enough snacks and beverages to keep you fueled each day
● An open, honest and collaborative environment that promotes creativity and growth
● Fun! We work hard but we also play hard. Weekly happy hours, ping pong, team building and flexible hours are all part of our dynamic work culture
● Needed time off. Our flexible vacation policy means that we trust you to do your best work and you trust us to let you live your life
● The opportunity to work with some really bright co-workers and some of the most established leaders in the industry
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with the company as we prepare to roll out a revolutionary product that is fundamentally game changing in the authentications pace. If you think you are a good fit for the job profile, we'd like to hear from you. Please include a brief cover letter along with your resume and let us know why you would like to join our team!