Intern, Social Media Marketing shall be responsible for creating, managing various brands associated with the company.
1. Social Media Marketing
2. Social Media Research
3. Social Media Discovery
1. Social Media Marketing - Enable better reach for company's brands
2. Social Media Research - Identify key influential profiles that could be interested in company's brands
3. Social Media Discovery - Discover new places and techniques to enhance social media marketing campaign
No prior social media marketing experience is necessary but having some is a plus.
The ideal candidate shall be
1. confident, pleasant, high energy, self starter not looking for too much supervision
2. social and highly tech savvy
3. driven to contribute and learn
1. Excellent written and spoken english is a must have.
2. Excellent phone skills are a must have.
Graduates and Under Grads preferred.
If you have average GPA or have been an average student, PL. DO NOT APPLY
Expect excellent learning environment, a downtown Sunnyvale office with nice murphy street views, comfortable office environment and a reasonable boss!
This intern position is unpaid.
There is work of upto 10 hours every week. We are open 7 days.