CROSSMARK is currently interviewing candidates for the IN-STORE PRODUCT DEMONSTRATOR POSITION in your area for the new Sam’s Club that will be opening August 29th in LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
As a member of the CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator Team you will complete in-store food/product demonstrations/events, demonstrate products, engage consumers and promote product sales while maintaining customer service standards.
• Demo schedules are Monday through Sunday. We are currently looking for any availability!!
• Event table, materials, products, and equipment provided at the store
• Outside employment is permitted as long as it does not interfere with CROSSMARK responsibilities
Candidate expected to complete the following tasks:
• Obtain knowledge of products and promotions and encourage consumers to purchase products to help increase sales
• Prepare and serve food samples utilizing raw meats, produce, microwaves, hot plates, oil and kitchen utensils
• Demonstrate consumer packaged goods to consumers
• Distributes coupons and sale materials
• 6 months of Demonstrating, Sales, Marketing, and/or Food Handling Experience
• Some post secondary hours completed
• Food Safety Certified
• Experience in customer service and/or public speaking
• High School Diploma
• Ability to stand for up to 6 hours at a time
• Access to reliable transportation
• Basic Computer and Internet Navigation Skills
• Daily access to a personal computer that is connected to the internet
• Competitive Wages
• Weekly Pay- Pay rate depends on experience
• Team Atmosphere
• Opportunities for Advancement
If you are available for part-time work and you are interested in this position, please apply at: www.crossmark.jobs/. Please contact me by email or phone at the information below once you have submitted your application because we are interviewing immediately!
Equal Opportunity Employer
High School Diploma or GED required.