Hi! We are an exciting, funded web startup looking for an ambitious front-end developer who is hungry to build awesome software that millions of people use. Based in Soho, London, we are building the next big thing for millions of gamers around the world, and are looking for an exceptional technical mind to join the team and take charge of the user interface development.
A little more about us:
* Backed by some of the most prestigious investors in the world
* Founded by entrepreneurs with a track record for success with internet and gaming companies
* Have a huge pool of gamers itching to use the service!
* We'll be messing around with Facebook apps, OpenSocial and integrating with services like Xbox Live, so plenty of fun things to hack around with
* And unlike many of our contemporaries, we know exactly how to make money, and steps needed to get us there :)
Are you the one? You are, if you:
Love agile development, working independently on your own challenges, and together in a team on the bigger vision
Have a burning passion for lightning-quick, cross-browser web interfaces
Know CSS and HTML inside out, back to front
Get excited by the idea of scaling web apps to millions of users
Are the best developer in your peer group, and want to be at a place where you are constantly challenged and pushed to become better
Get obsessed about the problem you're solving and don't stop until you've cracked it
Have a thirst to learn new skills and technologies, and can pick things up easily
Are fun to be around, full of positive energy, get on well as part of a small, fast-moving team and enjoy talking about new ideas
We hire based on talent rather than specific qualifications. If you think you're good enough, get in touch!
* Relaxed, sociable work environment with lots of independence
* Building an exciting app that millions of real life people will use and appreciate everyday
* With the opportunity to become recognised as one of the best in your field, through leading the front-end development for a high-profile startup
* As part of a team of super smart and fun people, devoid of all the usual politics and games
* With dual-widescreen monitors, a new PC and a Herman Miller Aeron chair
* In a fun office, with free food/drink, in the heart of SoHo, with a competitive salary and stock options (you're working hard to make the company successful, so you should share generously in the reward!).