To direct sales efforts to sell Fantazzle Fantasy Sports proprietary fantasy games software. Fantazzle provides a unique software product for non-traditional fantasy games that is customizable and can be used for any sport (and even non-sports) in the world.
1. Creation of sales - from developing leads to closing sales for Fantazzle's fantasy sports games offerings:
white label fantasy sports games software
Fantazzle games offered on websites for mutual benefit
promotional fantasy game contests for websites and the website's sponsors
2. Creation of advertising partners for Fantazzle's website through non-traditional methods and fantasy game sponsorships.
3. Creation of partnerships with sports companies for swapping exposure of Fantazzle and partner products.
4. Maintain and exceed expectations of relationships created.
5. Create sales material and finalize with other Fantazzle employees.
1. 2-5 years of sales experience
2. Reliable and available to work extra time when called upon by clients and management.
3. Home office setup
4. Knowledge of sports and fantasy sports a must. Fantasy industry knowledge a plus.
5. A strong and relevant current contact network a plus.
1. 1. Must have excellent sales and relationship building experience.
2. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
4. The ability to work independently in a remote office.
5. Highly motivated and willing to put in the hours necessary to excel.
6. Ability to multi-task current leads while developing new leads and maintaining relationships.
7. Quickly learn Fantazzle's products and advertising options.
8. Must have strong skills using the Internet, Word, Excel, and email.
Associate/Bachelors degree in Business preferred
1. Commission weighted compensation
2. Pay structure to be discussed more during interviews