We are a social network site that pays content providers (bloggers) for their contributions (writing, videos, pictures, recipes, etc.) on the site!
• The chance to work on a team with a game changing social economy.
• Ability to provide millions of dollars in value to charitable causes and make a difference on this planet during your lifetime.
• Working with a world-class leadership team, as well as specialists across technology, design, program, and strategy who have unparalleled knowledge and understanding of the social networking domain.
• An opportunity to help grow and shape the company, to help take a product already built (and showing consumer demand) to market.
• Vibrant, youthful, fun company culture. Casual web 2.0 company in attire with a fierce fire to win, and obsessive focus on metrics.
• Work hard/play hard culture including catered lunch and dinner, Friday social hour, and company events.
• We believe in our employees. Growth here is unparalleled. You set your own boundaries.
Look at our own databases, raw usage logs, & stats (we have more than you can imagine) to:
Bring us the WHY, not the what
Bring business intelligence; help inform the CEO and product team on actions for the site based on the numbers
Suggest things we might be missing
Make sense of it all; spot user trends
Tell us things about the activities of our users that we didn't know
Degree (or graduating students) in Mathematics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Economics, Finance
Can answer math questions in your head quickly
Expert with Excel; pivot tables a plus
Sense of Urgency
“Where there is a will, there is a way” attitude