Now hiring ambitious and outgoing college graduates for a career in sales and account management.
Working with clients in the San Francisco Bay Area your primary mission will be to take complete ownership of our business development efforts by identifying, creating, and maintaining relationships with top technology companies. This is not a position for a wall-flower content to work independently; a process-driven mentality and team-building background will help you influence people to achieve results. Your impeccable organizational ability and flawless efficiency in execution will make it easy for you to process large amounts of data and competing priorities. This is an exciting opportunity to step into limitless growth and success.
Full Time, Entry Level Positions
Advertising/Management, Business Development/Strategy, Client Relations, Recruiting, Sales
• Learn our business from the ground up, with huge opportunities for growth
Develop sales, relationship, and account management skills within the technical industry (50 billion dollar a year industry)
• Target specific clientele and market our staffing service as a resource for their hiring needs
• Collaborate with clients to understand their hiring needs and goals
• Build and maintain relationships with managers and executives at leading technology companies
• Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
• Drive offer process - including extending offers and closing candidates
• Self-starter with the ability to work across all functions of the company.
• Ability to get things done; must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive.
• Quality, out-of-the box thinker that is open-minded, creative, intelligent, and self-confident.
• Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
• Extremely well organized, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
• Working across boundaries; engaging others, inspires individuals and teams to achieve company-wide success.
• Delivers within timelines based on high quality, sustainable results.
• Willingness to work flexible hours as needed.
Compensation: Compensation is based on performance, and can be very high for successful individuals.
About Us: We’re a small startup in the heart of SF’s financial district. We’re a group of 9 young, ambitious individuals; we work hard but also have a lot of fun together.
**MUST ALREADY BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US
WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR NEW H1B VISAS, BUT H1B TRANSFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED