The Seravia Mission
At Seravia we automate the collection, cleansing and connecting of data so that our clients can work with qualified and rich datasets. We use highly-scalable search and machine learning methods to simplify analyses and provide richer results.
Currently we work with select partners to provide data or perform custom investigations. We have helped data providers, hedge funds, journalists and recruiters to:
- Track the growth of drug development by pharmaceutical firms;
- Investigate military technology development by developing countries;
- Monitor progress of early-stage technologies as they become commercially viable;
- Model the probability of anticipated future releases by a consumer electronics firm;
- Source qualified professionals and scientists for recruitment;
- Discover corporate subsidiary and management relationships;
- Build brand risk assessments for Fortune 500 firms.
We were founded by a Googler, a Goldman banker and a Computer Science PhD, who are complemented with legal, product and operation specialists recruited everywhere from violin conservatories to Japanese Zen gardens. We are constantly looking for creative minds worldwide who are ready to change the way business is done.
Life at Seravia
Startup with a dash of sichuan pepper.