The Okta, Inc Mission
Okta was started on the premise that businesses need an easier, more cost-effective way to manage their web applications.
Okta empowers companies to convert their siloed web applications into an intelligent, integrated Cloud Area Network.
With the proliferation of online, subscription-based web applications like Salesforce.com and Google Apps, our innovative user and system management applications and platform turn a company's various web applications into an intelligent, integrated Cloud Area Network.
We are experienced enterprise software executives:
- Todd McKinnon comes from Salesforce.com, where he ran all of development for the past 5 years, and before that PeopleSoft
- Frederic Kerrest spent 5 years in Business Development and Sales at Salesforce.com, and prior to that co-founded and ran an award-winning high-tech systems integrator company in Latin America
More on us at www.okta.com/about.html.
Life at Okta, Inc
We are looking for teammates with these personal values:
* Highly Effective: You are smart enough to know what to do, and focused and skilled enough to get it done without micromanagement.
* Innovative: You see what others don't. You don't accept the 'standard answer'. You know there is a better way.
* Moving Fast: If we don't do it, some other company will. You live and breathe this.
* Agile: This is a startup and you'll need to be flexible. Things will change and your resolve will be tested. But it will be well worth it.
* Test Driven Development: Nearly all the great engineers we know have advocated test driven development.
* Teamwork: We're going to be spending a lot of time together. You need to be honest and open and communicate well. You need to be a good team player.