The Matches That Matter Mission
Matches That Matter is a social introduction service that helps people over 40 meet by working in small groups for local non-profit organizations. Our market is men and women who are interested in developing serious romantic relationships. This is not an online dating service.
Matches That Matter provides a unique service for it’s over 40 single members. Unlike many services today that emphasize online as a way to meet future mates, Matches That Matter emphasizes real connections with live people. Our Slow Dating system creates multiple opportunities for our members to meet, work on a project, and observe how others interact in a comfortable group setting.
To that end, our service offers:
• A background check: to provide a degree of security that the person is who they say they are and have no history of violent felonies or sexual predation.
• Telephone interview with trained staff: to get an additional level of screening as well as confirm member’s interest and preferences.
• Flights: a set of 3 activities that take place usually over 3 consecutive weeks. The flight group is composed of 6 men and 6 women who are selected on a group dynamic matrix.
• Hosted events: each flight is hosted with a live trained facilitator.
Senior positions filled:
• Odette Pollar CEO/Founder
• Manager Community Relations
• Business Development
Looking to join our Team:
• Director of Marketing
• Director Member Services
• Publicist / Manager PR and Communications
• Manager IT/Networks
Life at Matches That Matter
Collaborative, fast paced, open, friendly, goal oriented, focused not scattered, with a sense of humor.