The Digg Mission
Digg is a place for people to discover and share content from anywhere on the web. From the biggest online destinations to the most obscure blog, Digg surfaces the best stuff as voted on by our users. You won’t find editors at Digg — we’re here to provide a place where people can collectively determine the value of content and we’re changing the way people consume information online.
Take a Quick Tour of Digg
How do we do this? Everything on Digg — from news to videos to images to Podcasts — is submitted by our community (that would be you). Once something is submitted, other people see it and Digg what they like best. If your submission rocks and receives enough Diggs, it is promoted to the front page for the millions of our visitors to see.
And it doesn’t stop there. Because Digg is all about sharing and discovery, there’s a conversation that happens around the content. We’re here to promote that conversation and provide tools for our community to discuss the topics that they’
Benefits of working at Digg
* Medical/Dental/Vision coverage generously subsidized at a rate of 85% for employees and their dependents. We offer 7 different design options administered by 2 preferred insurance carriers.
* Paid life and disability insurance
* 401K Savings Plan
* 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually
* 11 paid company holidays
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified medical/dental care, dependent care, and transportation expenses
* Monthly Wellness/Gym Company Reimbursement
* Employee Referral Program
* Breakfasts twice a week, fresh fruit and all the tea you can drink
* The Digg Dugg machine in the kitchen!
Life at Digg
Digg's growing like a weed. If you can throw a Nerf football deep through the office without destroying anyone's laptop or spilling Kevin's tea, perhaps you're right for one of our current jobs. We offer access to all sorts of great benefits and a fine workspace in San Francisco's Potrero Hill. Check out the positions below. If you think you've got what it takes (cue "Groove Is In The Heart"), apply with your resume and cover letter to join us.