The Cloudscaling Mission
Cloudscaling builds large-scale cloud computing infrastructure for our clients. We spend most of our time building systems and writing code. We believe that working systems and short feedback loops speak louder than month-long design meetings.
Cloudscalers have built major IaaS, PaaS and SaaS systems. We are looking to add to our team of developers and systems engineers who recognize ‘Infrastructure is Code’ and embrace the fusion of development and operations.
Contact us if you:
* Have a background of shipping software in a team environment
* Are familiar with test-driven development, continuous integration/deployment
* Have strong systems, network and storage experience
* Have experience automating infrastructure provisioning
* Have experience with Xen, KVM or VMware
* Are intimately familiar with Linux (Ubuntu, Debian or RedHat/CentOS)
* Have familiarity with existing public cloud computing platforms (AWS, Rackspace)
We are looking for:
* Ruby experts who are who are familiar with Chef or Puppet and are great at building APIs
* Network engineers who have automated networks in a highly-virtualized environment
* Storage engineers who have built large-scale storage solutions
* Virtulization experts who know how to get hypervisors humming along
If building the next generation of cloud computing infrastructure interests you, please apply. If you have any questions about the positions, please contact email@example.com.